Tefal he made a big gesture for our community again, for which we thank him immensely on your behalf.
And also this year you do not miss your favorite bonus in the form of an expanded database version of playable Slovak leagues, in which we try to bring you the most realistic experience of playing Slovak leagues.
The database is fully compatible with the FM 22.2 update and contains more than 218,000 changes.
We focused again on the most authentic version possible, so no fantasy cups, exaggerated financial rewards, etc.
Are you satisfied with our work and are you thinking about a small financial contribution for the author?
Your donate is more than welcome (even if it’s 50 cents) and you will guarantee the future of this project.
Please do so via the Donation page in the menu. Thank you very much.
How to add the database into FM22?
Paste the downloaded file into:
- Win Vista/Win 7/Win 8: C:\Users\”username”\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\editor data\
- Win 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\”username”\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\editor data\
- Win 98/ME: C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\editor data\
- Mac OS X: /Users/”username”/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022/editor data/
- Mac OS X Catalina: read here)
- GAMEPASS/MICROSOFT STORE USERS: If you are using this version of the game then your User Data Location is in a slightly different folder, you’ll need to open the Football Manager folder for the year of the game you are using and inside this folder you’ll notice a Gamepass folder and this is the folder you need.
If you do not have a “data editor” folder, create one!
Of course, the changes will only take effect in the new game and you must also turn on the loading of this additional file!