FC’12 style is a kit style project of FM Slovakia. FM Slovakia has become famous for its quality and interesting creation of unique graphic addons for Football Manager. But the most famous are probably our 2D kits in our own style called FC’12, which was originally developed by our friends in France. We’re creating kits in this style since 2013. This style has become very popular over the years and has found a place in the graphics addons and hearts by many Football Manager players, to make his playing experience more enjoyable. This pack contains 75 real (10 alternative kits; home, away and third for most clubs in this style. It is intended for use with FM 2021, but it will work with all versions of the game from FM 2009 onward.
Notice for all users:
FC’12 from allstar kitmakers:
All other FC’12 kits from allstar kitmakers from this season can be found here
People who want to put this kits on other sites, you may link back to this very page but you cannot host any files yourselves. Thank you!
How to add these in your FM21
- Win Vista/Win 7/Win 8: C:\Users\”username”\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\graphics\
- Win 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\”username”\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\graphics\
- Win 98/ME: C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2022\graphics\
- Mac OS X: /Users/”username”/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022/graphics/
- Mac OS X Catalina: read here)
- GAMEPASS/MICROSOFT STORE USERS: If you are using this version of the game then your User Data Location is in a slightly different folder, you’ll need to open the Football Manager folder for the year of the game you are using and inside this folder you’ll notice a Gamepass folder and this is the folder you need.
Run Football Manager 2021 and go to: Preferences > Advanced > Most Common > Interface
Make sure that you tick the check box on the page called ‘Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences’ and un-tick then box saying ‘Use caching to decrease page loading times’. Hit Confirm.
There should be a box that pops up saying ‘loading image data for the new skin’. Once this is done your graphics should be working within the game.