FC’12 style is a kit style project of FM Slovakia. FM Slovakia has become famous for its quality and interesting creation of unique graphic addons for Football Manager. But the most famous are probably our 2D kits in our own style called FC’12, which was originally developed by our friends in France. We’re creating kits in this style since 2013. This style has become very popular over the years and has found a place in the graphics addons and hearts by many Football Manager players, to make his playing experience more enjoyable. This pack contains 54 real kits (4 alternative); home, away and third for most clubs in this style. It is intended for use with FM 2023, but it will work with all versions of the game from FM 2009 onward.
Notice for all users:
We made this fan art for our own purpose. If you download this file and use it in your game, you have to be aware of violating the copyrights of its holders as it contains pieces that are and can by copyrighted. The authors of FM Slovakia hereby do not guarantee any legal protection and it is only up to the user whether to download and use the file or not. He will then have to take responsibility for the copyright infringement.
FC’12 from allstar kitmakers:
All other FC’12 kits from allstar kitmakers from this season can be found here
Anyone who would like to share our work on your site must always redirect your download to our original download page. You cannot host any files yourselves or make (mega)packs from it. Thank you!
FMSlovakia.com doesn’t have a lucrative goal and just want to help the Football Manager community. However, given the amount of work, we would not mind getting some recognition, so thanks you in advance for respecting those rules.
This creative belongs its owner, to the site of FM Slovakia.com. It’s in self-service but for personal use only. The only authorized download links are the links on the official site or the sites with the author’s permission.
How to add these in your FM23
- Win Vista/Win 7/Win 8: C:\Users\”username”\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\graphics\
- Win 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\”username”\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\graphics\
- Win 98/ME: C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\graphics\
- Mac OS X: /Users/”username”/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2023/graphics/
- Mac OS X Catalina: read here)
- GAMEPASS/MICROSOFT STORE USERS: If you are using this version of the game then your User Data Location is in a slightly different folder, you’ll need to open the Football Manager folder for the year of the game you are using and inside this folder you’ll notice a Gamepass folder and this is the folder you need.
If you don´t have the graphics folder, create it. We recommend to make a folder in it called Kits and extract this pack in it.
Run Football Manager 2022 and go to: Preferences > Advanced > Most Common > Interface
Make sure that you tick the check box on the page called ‘Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences’ and un-tick then box saying ‘Use caching to decrease page loading times’. Hit Confirm.
There should be a box that pops up saying ‘loading image data for the new skin’. Once this is done your graphics should be working within the game.