The All’In’One logos rose from their ashes last year, approaching the release of Football Manager 2023. And for what result in the end? More than 100K downloads and a significant international reach with approximately 200K “viewers” between the sites and the various social networks. This year again, the objective is to offer you even more extensive content with clubs from distant countries and also more and more competitions, all with the aim of making your Football Manager as complete as possible from a point of graphical view.
Club logos are registered trademarks and/or copyright material owned by the respective football clubs.
This graphic pack is only intended for personal use within the game.
Warning: The Manchester United logo is not present in this pack for image rights issues.
How to add these in your FM24
- Win Vista/Win 7/Win 8: C:\Users\”username”\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2024\graphics\
- Win 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\”username”\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2024\graphics\
- Win 98/ME: C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2024\graphics\
- Mac OS X: /Users/”username”/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2023/graphics/
- Mac OS X Catalina: read here)
- GAMEPASS/MICROSOFT STORE USERS: If you are using this version of the game then your User Data Location is in a slightly different folder, you’ll need to open the Football Manager folder for the year of the game you are using and inside this folder you’ll notice a Gamepass folder and this is the folder you need.
If you don´t have the graphics folder, create it. We recommend to make a folder in it called Logod and extract this pack in it.
Run Football Manager 2024 and go to: Preferences > Advanced > Most Common > Interface
Make sure that you tick the check box on the page called ‘Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences’ and un-tick then box saying ‘Use caching to decrease page loading times’. Hit Confirm.
There should be a box that pops up saying ‘loading image data for the new skin’. Once this is done your graphics should be working within the game.